Friday, July 9, 2010

Now I hope you can see why I haven't had time to update the blog!!

I will try and keep it more up to date from now on but I can't promise anything!



Just a few more projects to complete (new front door unit, rest of flooring, new stairs/landing carpet, new boiler to be installed and the outside of the house to be painted to name a few) and the we can enjoy the end results.



Mr H and I have decided to treat ourselves and our bedroom is going to get a makeover as it is the only room in the house not to have been touched since we moved in!!!



Somehow amongst all that we have to fit in a trip to Liverpool to see the grandparents and a 2 week holiday.



I am estimating that it may all be finished by about September if we are lucky - just in time for the nights to draw in and the weather to get colder!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment