Friday, July 9, 2010

OK I really have been slack about updating this blog

I do have a perfectly good excuse in that the house improvements have taken up every spare minute of my time when I am not in work (and a fair amount of work time as well!!!) If I haven't been deciding, planning, calculating, then I have been querying, chasing, complaining, paying, collecting, shopping, researching and generally stressing. BUT - it has all been worth it and whilst we are still in the midst of it, there is definitely light at the end of the tunnel (if you can see the light through the layers of dust on the windows)!!

By the way, isn't dust an amazingly resilient by-product of home improvements - it gets everywhere, it looks lightweight and insignificant but takes an age to get rid of completely and just when you thought you had got rid of it, you find a load more when you move an item!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment